Senior Staff Accountant
The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for revenue accounting and reporting, general financial accounting and reporting, and sales and franchise tax compliance.
Since 2005, Isos Technology has been a premier Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner. We are based in Tempe, AZ with offices located throughout the U.S. We help our clients, both in the private and public sectors, become more efficient by adopting the Atlassian tools for DevOps, ITSM, Agile development and business processes. Recently, we were recognized as the 2019 Atlassian Partner of the Year: Enterprise. As an organization, we strive for a strong collaborative and innovative environment where we focus on the success of our employees, the company and our clients.
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting (20%)
- Determine and record revenue allocations.
- Determine and record unbilled revenues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and maintain roll-forwards of accounts.
- Finance and Reporting (50%)
- Complete financial statements and reports.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of financial results.
- Assist with producing the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Tax and Compliance (30%)
- Track and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- Assist with preparing schedules for income tax filings and tax estimates.
- Assist with creating and documenting technical accounting policies and procedures.
- Key Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other business discipline.
- Five years experience in an accounting or finance role in a high-growth company or department.
- Highly technical with a passion for numbers, meticulous attention to detail, and commitment to producing high-quality results.
- Highly adaptable with a love for process improvement, from small tweaks to complete reengineering.
- Experience with more corporate accounting system and reporting.
- Additional Qualifications
- Learn quickly when facing new situations.
- Acquire data from multiple and diverse sources to create new insights.
- Identify and create the processes necessary to get the work done.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared objectives.
- Provide timely and helpful information to others across the company.
- Understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators.
- Recommend useful ideas that are new, better, or unique.
- Experiment to find new solutions.
- Take on challenges and unfamiliar tasks.
This position is primarily a work from home position and we consider applicants throughout the United States. We support pay transparency, the compensation range for this position is between $80,000 - $93,000 and this position is eligible for the employee bonus program. Actual compensation can vary based on qualifications, experience, and geographic pay differentials.
Isos Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Some Benefits Consist of:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Bonus Plan
- Remote Work
- Technical equipment provided
- Assisted Pay for Phone/Wifi