Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and consultants.
The primary focus of the Principal Agilist is to build upon Isos Technology's success as expert advisors in the Atlassian eco-system and expand our ability to enable clients to derive maximum value from their scaled agile and Jira Align investments. This includes, but is not limited to, establishing a vision, developing the Agile Services program offerings, and enabling our teams and clients through your industry experience and practical knowledge of the challenges and benefits of scaling agile.
- Develop Agile Services program offerings that incorporate the needs of prospective and existing Atlassian Jira Align clients
- Establish solutions to meet the company's desired growth outcomes in both the near and long term
- Create and deliver thought leadership initiatives that establish Isos Technology as a go-to industry expert
- Work with sales to engage with prospective clients in various activities of the sales funnel - including but not limited to demos, proof of concepts, consulting, and discovery workshops
In this role, you will be expected to provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the ongoing development and team enablement of agile at scale-focused services solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert supporting internal teams' enablement including leadership, sales, marketing, and delivery
- This is a billable position. As such, maintaining a specified level of utilization will be required. However, the utilization % may be determined by a sliding scale based on program ramp-up projections.
The Principal Agilist should have established enterprise agile at scale leadership experience with a preferred focus on Atlassian's Jira Align (formerly Agile Craft) or related scaled agile tooling.
- 10 years experience leading enterprise, agile at scale initiatives within a variety of industries
- 5 years experience in the development and delivery of agile focused professional services offerings
- Deep expertise with the principles of agile, agile at scale, and lean development methodologies
- Minimum of 2 years of Jira Align or related agile at scale enterprise software solution such as IBM, Rally, Clarity, VersionOne, AgileCraft
- Proven thought leadership via publications, speaking engagements, and/or other marketing content or collateral
- Ability to facilitate interactive, executive-level leadership workshops and deliver meaningful feedback and assessments
- Ability to work within an environment where the mindset is shifting from tools-focused solutions with IT Directors to organizational, value-focused solutions driven from C-level executives.
- You are passionate about enabling organizations to change the way they work including how they can turn their agile tooling investments into valued results.
- You are able to collaborate with others in such a way that, together, creative solutions arise that otherwise would not have actualized individually