Jira Support Specialist
Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our Pacific Team in the Philippines. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and the Isos team. This professional works directly with clients for the effective deployment of Isos Technology products and services. This individual is a self-starter who values team input and is willing to give input for the betterment of the team.
Isos Technology is one of the largest Platinum/Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partners in the US. We are headquartered in Tempe, AZ but have offices across the US including Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world helping them implement the Atlassian tools.
In addition to being everything Atlassian we focus heavily on our people and creating a culture that is fun, challenging and rewarding. In fact, we are consistently on the Best Places to Work list and are always looking for ways to improve.
Provide hands-on support and guidance to clients on their use of the Atlassian tools so they can be more productive and successful.
- Administer the Atlassian products and assist clients with implementation to support their business processes
- Complete customer support requests as directed by client leads to meet contracted SLAs and deliver on client objectives
- Provide scheduled on-call support during off hours and respond to service outage incidents to meet contracted SLAs
- Participate in process improvement efforts across the team and organization to identify, develop, and deliver services and solutions leading to improved client satisfaction
- Acquire Atlassian certification by passing two Atlassian Certified Professional exams and maintain them by achieving additional Atlassian Pro Skills badges
- Provide support to the Sales team for proposals, renewals, and quarterly client business reviews with clients
- 1+ years experience in a customer service or support role
- 1+ years experience as a Jira administrator
Knowledge and Skills
- Effectively manage time and expectations with internal resources and clients
- Manage multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, for technical and business operations audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to administer Atlassian products and provide strategic guidance on long-term use
- Advise clients on best practices, guidelines, and recommendations.