Jira Support Lead
Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and the Isos team. This professional works directly with clients for the effective deployment of Isos Technology products and services. This individual is a self-starter who values team input and is willing to give input for the betterment of the team.
Isos Technology is one of the largest Platinum/Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partners in the US. We are headquartered in Tempe, AZ but have offices across the US including Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world helping them implement the Atlassian tools.
In addition to being everything Atlassian we focus heavily on our people and creating a culture that is fun, challenging and rewarding. In fact, we just finished 6th on the Best Places to Work list and plan on moving up that list!
This position can be from anywhere in the US, including our Tempe and Washington, DC offices.
Function as the client facing, primary single point of contact for Atlassian support engagements.
- Serve as the Jira Subject Matter Expert; advise clients on Jira and Isos Atlassian Services best practices, guidelines and recommendations.
- Manage long-term projects and monthly focused projects for a designated list of clients.
- Manage day-to-day client communications, including creation of weekly/monthly status reports and facilitation of client status calls.
- Manage support scope in terms of budget, service level agreement (SLA) and resource constraints; identify and manage risks and escalate blocking issues as needed.
- Coordinate resourcing needs both with the client and with Isos delivery team consultants.
- Prioritize backlogs of work required to fulfill contracted customer objectives.
Function as the first-line of support for technical questions for Atlassian support engagements.
- Administer Atlassian products and collaborate with technical consultants and client resources to maintain and ensure reliability of application instances.
- Schedule and coordinate with Technical Lead on performing maintenance for critical systems.
- Provide scheduled on-call support during off hours to respond to service outage incidents.
Help build and sustain Isos' status and reputation as a Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner.
- Isos Atlassian Platinum Partnership is dependent on having certified and accredited resources. You will acquire and maintain the required technical and sales certifications in your first calendar year of employment and every subsequent year thereafter.
- Regularly contribute informative and engaging original content to be used in Isos Atlassian Support and Services marketing efforts in the form of white papers, blog posts and social media status updates.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and within Isos values
- Ability to effectively manage time and expectations with internal resources and clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) for technical and business operations audiences
- 2+ years experience working in a consulting or customer service role
- Preferred experience in managing or being a senior member of an IT support team
- 2+ years experience as a Jira system administrator
- A combination of advanced or end-user knowledge of other supported Atlassian products is a plus