Jira Support Lead
Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and the Isos team. This professional works directly with clients for the effective deployment of Isos Technology products and services. This individual is a self-starter who values team input and is willing to give input for the betterment of the team.
Isos Technology is one of the largest Platinum/Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partners in the US. We are headquartered in Tempe, AZ but have offices across the US including Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world helping them implement the Atlassian tools.
In addition to being everything Atlassian we focus heavily on our people and creating a culture that is fun, challenging and rewarding. In fact, we are consistently on the Best Places to Work list and are always looking for ways to improve.
This position is dedicated to a client in the Pacific Time Zone of the United States. Applicants must be United States citizens.
Provide hands-on support and guidance to client on their use of the Atlassian tools so they can be more productive and successful. Build long-term partnerships that benefit both clients and Isos Technology.
- Manage client engagement as the primary point of contact overseeing all aspects of service delivery, including but not limited to client retention, client growth, and project profitability
- Manage daily support requests, incident response, and strategic long-term planning for assigned clients
- Coordinate and respond to client requests and other communications to meet contracted SLAs
- Plan and schedule personnel resources on a weekly basis to deliver on requests and objectives for client assignments
- Collaborate with technical consultants and client resources to maintain and ensure reliability of application instances
- Administer the Atlassian products and assist clients with implementation to support their business processes
- Provide scheduled on-call support during off hours and respond to service outage incidents to meet contracted SLAs
- Participate in process improvement efforts across the team and organization to identify, develop, and deliver services and solutions leading to improved client satisfaction
- Acquire Atlassian certification by passing two Atlassian Certified Professional exams and maintain them by achieving additional Atlassian Pro Skills badges
- Provide support to the Sales team for proposals, renewals, and quarterly client business reviews with clients
- Contribute informative and engaging original marketing content related to the Atlassian ecosystem in the form of quarterly blog posts, white papers, and other materials as requested
- 2+ years experience in a consulting or customer service role
- 1+ years experience as a Jira administrator
Knowledge and Skills
- Effectively manage time and expectations with internal resources and clients
- Manage multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, for technical and business operations audiences
- Analyze and interpret complex problems to deliver complete solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to administer Atlassian products and provide strategic guidance on long-term use
- Advise clients on best practices, guidelines, and recommendations.
- Execute on essential functions to meet or exceed individual success metrics established annually
- Demonstrate the ability to work within the Isos culture and values