Jira Customer Service Representative
Isos Technology is a premier Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner for organizations around the world. We are looking to expand our global business presence and provide round the clock support to our customers. Apply now to be part of this amazing company! If you join by November 1st you'll still get your "13th month pay" and sign on bonus!
As a Jira Customer Service Representative you will function as a client facing point of contact for Atlassian support engagements. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support monthly focused projects for designated clients
- Help manage support scope in terms service level agreement (SLA) and resource constraints. Identify risks and escalate blocking issues as needed to Isos project leads
- Coordinate resourcing needs both with the Isos project lead and clients
- Prioritize backlogs of work required to fulfill contracted client objectives
- Provide after hours and incident support for US and global clients
- Daily communication and coordination with US based teams to ensure a smooth transition of any work in progress
Technical Responsibilities and Expertise
As a Jira Customer Service Representative you will provide support on technical questions for Atlassian support engagements. You will have the following technical responsibilities:
- Administer Atlassian Products and collaborate with US based Isos technical consultants and client resources to maintain and ensure reliability of application instances
- Schedule and coordinate with Isos technical consultants to perform maintenance for critical systems
- Continue to progress the Isos Technology services practice through the adoption of new and innovative technology with a heavy focus on automation and repeatable processes.
- Serve as an Atlassian Tools Subject Matter Expert. Advise clients on Atlassian and Isos Atlassian Services best practices, guidelines and recommendations
As a Jira Customer Service Representative you have the following objectives:
- Isos Atlassian Platinum Partnership is dependent on having certified and accredited resources. You will acquire and maintain the required certifications in your first calendar year of employment and every subsequent year thereafter.
- Acquire and maintain at least one non-Atlassian professional accreditation or certification in your first calendar year of employment and every subsequent year thereafter. The certification should be relevant to Isos strategic objectives and may include certifications on technologies or methodologies such as: AWS, Certified Scrum Master, Linux, etc. Isos will sponsor the exams, training and study materials to reach this objective.
- Contribute informative and engaging original content to be used in Isos Atlassian Support and Services marketing efforts in the form of white papers, blog posts and social media status updates
- Continue to build on Atlassian administration skills and technical skills to reach the same levels of competency as the Delivery team consultants
To function in the role, Isos requires you already have the following demonstrable and verifiable skills:
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and within Isos values
- Ability to effectively manage time and expectations with internal teams and clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both orally and in writing) for technical and business operations audiences
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in a consulting or customer service role
- Minimum 1+ years experience and/or expert knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- A combination of advanced or end-user knowledge of all other Atlassian products