IT Support Specialist
Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements for the overall performance of a company's electronic networks and leads the Engineering/Operations department in fulfilling the organization’s information systems requirements. Focusing on a company's in-house computer networks may involve selecting the hardware and software that is needed for the network, updating internal servers, or looking at other electronic support systems that can improve worker's productivity. This individual is a self-starter who values team input and is willing to give input for the betterment of the team.
Isos Technology is one of the largest Platinum/Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partners in the US. We are headquartered in Tempe, AZ but have offices across the US including Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world helping them to implement and maintain the Atlassian tools.
In addition to being everything Atlassian we focus heavily on our people and creating a culture that is fun, challenging and rewarding. In fact, we are consistently top finishers on the Best Places to Work list and are always looking to make working at Isos the best experience for all of our people.
This position requires you to be available in the office (Tempe, AZ) at least 3 days per month, working remotely for the remainder.
- Handle logistics of hardware (laptops, components) through the lifecycle to support staff use (purchase, tracking, distribution, repair, disposal)
- Handle new employee onboarding for hardware and software services
- Triage IT operations help desk - helping employees to resolve IT issues
- Work with leadership to determine an appropriate technology strategy (hardware/software) for supporting business process and productivity needs
- Management of multiple SaaS subscriptions including user management and integration into Single Sign-On and continuously improve SaaS use by adding/replacing services, eliminating redundancies, etc
- Contribute to IT policy by performing gap analysis of current state including evaluating stakeholder requirements and concerns, reviewing audit recommendations, and analyzing test results
- Enforce adherence to security policy, conduct security audits, and work with employees to minimize risk exposure of internal software services, use of hardware, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscriptions
- Optimize and maintain company security compliance requirements in order to review and answer client security assessments
- Maintain annual security awareness training program for employees
- Monitor available resources for critical security patches of operating systems and equipment
- Apple Mac hardware and OS preparation and walking users through: application installations, administration, OS updates, etc
- Ability to quickly learning new technologies and procedures in order to document and train others
- Ability to take ownership of objectives and see through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and within Isos values
- Ability to balance and prioritize urgent issues and objectives
- Ability to effectively manage time and expectations with internal resources
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) for technical and business operations audiences
- Minimum two years experience and/or expert knowledge of working in a technical operational environment
- Two years experience working in a user-facing IT role
- A combination of advanced or end-user knowledge of Atlassian products
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) administration experience
- Background in network security and penetration testing
- SAML/SSO Okta integration - authentication and user management skills
- Use of Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Jamf Now for Apple devices
- Asset management and Change Management experience