3rd Shift Jira Support Lead
Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. The right candidate will be a team player who effectively builds relationships both inside and outside the organization. He/she is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our clients and the Isos team. This professional works directly with clients for the effective deployment of Isos Technology products and services. This individual is a self-starter who values team input and is willing to give input for the betterment of the team.
Isos Technology is one of the largest Platinum/Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partners in the US. We are headquartered in Tempe, AZ but have offices across the US including Washington, D.C. We work with some of the largest companies in the world helping them implement the Atlassian tools.
In addition to being everything Atlassian we focus heavily on our people and creating a culture that is fun, challenging and rewarding. In fact, we just finished 6th on the Best Places to Work list and plan on moving up that list!
This position can be from anywhere in the US, including our Tempe and Washington, DC offices.
Function as the first-line of support for Atlassian support engagements.
- Manage off-hours Atlassian support for clients between the hours 10pm - 6am ET.
- Coordinate incident response with other 3rd shift team members to ensure uptime of client systems.
- Collaborate with Isos team members and client resources to ensure a smooth transition of work in progress between shifts.
- Serve as the Jira Subject Matter Expert; advise clients on Jira and Isos Atlassian Services best practices, guidelines and recommendations.
- Administer Atlassian products and work through backlog of client requests to fulfill contracted objectives.
- Coordinate resourcing needs with Isos team members.
Help build and sustain Isos' status and reputation as a Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner.
- Isos Atlassian Platinum Partnership is dependent on having certified and accredited resources. You will acquire and maintain the required technical and sales certifications in your first calendar year of employment and every subsequent year thereafter.
- Regularly contribute informative and engaging original content to be used in Isos Atlassian Support and Services marketing efforts in the form of white papers, blog posts and social media status updates.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and within Isos values
- Ability to effectively manage time and expectations with internal resources and clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) for technical and business operations audiences
- Experience working in a consulting or customer service role
- Preferred experience in managing or being a senior member of an IT support team
- Experience as a Jira system administrator
- A combination of advanced or end-user knowledge of other supported Atlassian products is a plus